Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Been pretty busy around here-today is no exception so blogging will be light. Hopefully I can get back in the saddle tomorrow as I have some things to say...Limbo (yes I promised it several days ago), and other topics.

Since Mr. Luse is not announcing and providing a comment forum every time Jeff posts, someone needs to pick up the ball. Mrs. Curley thought this post on the subject was hilarious.

(And by the way, it is still not too late to get that reader in your family a Requiem Press book for Christmas. If you need it shipped Priority, there are some instructions on how to do this. )

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...Oremus pro invicem!

1 comment:

TS said...

Mrs. Curley has excellent comedic taste. :) Tell her thanks.

And I suppose it's in keeping with Advent that you keep us waiting with your limbo post but I have been looking forward to it. It's a subject I have a lot of feelings about both pro and con.