Saturday, November 19, 2005

Upcoming Events....

More people read this blog than Catholic Laity so I thought I would make a couple notes here about some upcoming events pertaining to Requiem Press.

Russell Shaw will be discussing this and his new book "Catholic Laity in the Mission of the Church" on Monday (11/21) evening with Al Kresta (Ave Maria Radio). Check it out. (Local radio affiliates carrying the show are listed in the link - or I think you can listen over the internet.)

Russell Shaw will be signing his new book "Catholic Laity in the Mission of the Church" at the Catholic Information Center in Washington DC (1501 K Street NW) at 6:00 PM on Tuesday 22 November. If you are in the area, stop by.


John Meehan will be signing his newest book, "Two Towers: the de-Christianization of America and a Plan for Renewal" on December 6th at 7:00 PM (refreshments are at 6:30, followed by talk and booksigning) in the Immaculate Heart of Mary Church parish hall (Louden Road, Concord, NH). If you are in that area, stop by.

(Alicia of Fructus Ventris comments in my comment box below somwhere: "anyone who is coming to Mr. Meehan's booksigning, please let me know. I would love to meet you! I'll even buy you a tea or coffee. ahuntley@interserv.com." ).


Of course if you can't make either signing, you can still get either of these important books here!


No comments: