Saturday, July 02, 2005

Well it has been a very light blogging week. I have been trying to spend a little time this morning catching up.


Jeff at Hallowed Ground discusses questions about the compatibility of technolgy and city life with distributism and Catholicism. This is an important discussion. Hopefully when my head clears of all this week's confusion, I will have something intelligent to say.


My thanks to Destination Order for giving a plug to Requiem Press' latest release "The Chapel Veil - symbol of the spouse of Christ".


Much work to be done on this Saturday. Everyone is slowing getting better from Monday's ordeal. Maybe I will have a picture to post next week of the wreck. An eyewitness told us yesterday that the van (a 12-passenger Ford E-150 [or 350?]) was airborne as it went into the telephone pole. We have much to be thankful for this week!


No comments: