Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Last night we were returning from a rare trip into the city, (attending the senior piano recital of a dear friend of the family), and we were treated to a truly spectacular lightening show. Unfortunately when we arrived at Bethany, the show soon followed and was very violent (and terrifying for some) for almost half the night. Behold in the morning my modem and network card had been zapped. I do have one of the expensive surge suppressors/battery back-ups, and the computer and modem were plugged into it - however I didn't think that the phone line could and should be plugged into also.

Just another one of those things to keep my life interesting, my bank account small, and me running around like crazy. When were we going to find time to go fishing anyway?

From Bethany, the small holding in Bethune...

Oremus pro invicem!

No comments: